- 2 cups Fusilli Pasta
- ¼ cup Mix vegetables – use any vegetables of your choice, and par boil (I used 1 carrot, 2 tbspn frozen peas and 2 tbspn of frazen corn)
- ¼ Capsicum choppes
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 Onion finely chopped
- 3 tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 tbspn tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp freshly crushed garlic
- 1 tsp Red Chili flakes)
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbspn Grated Mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- In heavy bottomed pan add about 2 liters of water and bring it to boil. When water starts to boil add 1 tspn of salt and 1 tsp oil. Add pasta to water. Cook pasta as per packet instructions(minus 2-3 mins less than packet instructions to get firm yet cooked pastes or al dente).
- Drain the water and leave the pasta in colander till you need.
- Heat oil in a pan, add finely chopped onions and sauté till translucent. Next add garlic and fry for 2 mins.
- Next add parboiled veggies and chopped capsicum on for 4-5 mins. Do not over cook the veggies. Half cook them.
- Add tomatoes, and red chilli flakes and cook of medium flame until tomatoes becomes soft and mushy.
- Add tomato ketchup and mix well. Add in the cooked pasta and salt to taste and mix.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and serve immediately hot.
Recipe is inspired from here.