Cake is the loveliest invention of mankind and that is the most experimented ones in our kitchens. The more you travel from place to place, you would get to know various recipes of cake that are intrinsic to that specific place. Still there are certain cake recipes like chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, mango, or banana cake that are same everywhere. Cakes upgrade the joy of any occasion and you can get online cake delivery in Gurgaon using any online gift portal. We would share with you a recipe of an extremely innovative cake that is sweet yet tangy.
Here is the recipe of Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate.
We would share with you a recipe of an extremely innovative cake that is sweet yet tangy. Here is the recipe of Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate.
48 graham cracker squares — ground
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup butter — melted
4 teaspoons Grand Marnier
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 quart fresh strawberries — stemmed
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
4 tablespoons Grand Marnier
2 teaspoons cornstarch
2 teaspoons water
24 ounces cream cheese — softened
3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup sour cream
4 1/2 teaspoons flour
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 tablespoons Grand Marnier
2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
1 teaspoon butter
1 cup confectioners’ sugar — sifted
3 tablespoons water
1/2 cup whipped cream — chilled
2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
1. For the crust, mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter, four teaspoons of liqueur and cinnamon onto the bottom and sides of a greased pan and chill it in a refrigerator.
2. For the strawberry layer, you would need puree of strawberries, confectioners’ sugar and four tablespoons of liqueur in a blender and have to place in top of a double boiler. Then add cornstarch and water and cook until thick, stirring to mix them well. Cool the puree to room temperature.
3. For the cheesecake, slice cream cheese into small pieces and place it in food processor or blender with the three eggs, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 1/2 cup sour cream, 4 1/2 teaspoons flour, 1 1/2 table spoon of vanilla and three tablespoons of liqueur. Pour them into the crust making sure it is less than half of the height. Now spoon the strawberry layer onto the cheesecake and cover all areas except the crust.
4. Bake on cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 70 to 75 minutes. When the center of the cake no longer shakes, you have to turn off the oven and leave your cake in it for an hour.
5. Now remove from oven, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Remove the cake from pan the next day and set aside.
6. Add a spoon of whipped cream into a pastry bag with a small rosette tip and use the cream to decorate the finished cheesecake. And for the final touch, you may serve the cake with whole, fresh strawberries.
Bake your own lovely cake and get online cake delivery in Gurgaon for your sweetheart.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Content and photos added are from the sponsor.