To all you mushroom lovers this is going to be your hero dish. The freshness from thyme, earthy flavours of mushroom, and a dish that is ready in less than 30 minutes. Now we are talking.
Take my word you are absolutely going to love it. Luscious butter browned well along with garlic in which mushrooms get sautéed. This brings all the wonderful earthy flavours and enhances the taste of mushroom.
This Thanksgiving cook this simple mushroom stir fry dish for the sides. Infusing the garlic flavour in the butter before throwing in the mushrooms is the key step here. Make sure you saute minced garlic well in the butter and brown it a little for that great taste. A mess free one pot dish will be one of the star dishes on your Thanksgiving table.
There are some vegetables that need to be treated well. Simple flavours to make the dish stand out is important when you are dealing with vegetables like mushroom. Mushroom has this wonderful earthy flavours that has to be enhanced and the right ingredients to enhance it’s flavours like butter, garlic and some fresh herbs makes mushroom tastes absolutely killer. You simply got to love simple dishes like these. So go ahead try it.
Looking for more mushroom recipes? I got some more amazing recipes for you guys, go check them out too.
2 cups button mushrooms
2.5 tablespoon garlic, minced
150 grams unsalted butter
2 teaspoon ground pepper powder
Salt to taste
2 to 3 teaspoon fresh thyme
- Scrub out all the dirt from mushrooms carefully and wash them clean.
- Heat butter in wide pan. Let it brown a bit. Saute minced garlic in butter until the raw smell cooks off.
- It’s time mushrooms goes in and cook for few minutes.
- Flavour the dish with salt and pepper powder. Mix well and continue to cook for few more minutes.
- Finally add thyme leaves and mix well.
- Serve it hot.